tomee-users mailing list archives

From Alex Soto <asot...@gmail.com>
Subject Port in Arquillian adapter
Date Mon, 19 May 2014 15:40:49 GMT
Hello I am developing an Arquillian extension and I need a way to know in
which port has been deployed an application. When running as client, there
is no problem because I can get the HTTPContext and get all the
information, but when running within container, this information is not
available. The problem is not a big problem if developer where in charge of
defining running port, but because TomEE can be started up in random port,
there is no way to know it for sure. Does Arquillian adapter provides any
enrichment/util class to know this information?

Thank you so much.

  Alex Soto Bueno
  www.lordofthejars.com