tomee-users mailing list archives

From LG Optimusv <lgoptimusv...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to use the tomee-maven-plugin correctly?
Date Thu, 01 May 2014 09:57:16 GMT
Yes, I can see the log lines saying that. Although the jsp file is changed,
it's not recompiled maybe because the target/apache-tomee/conf/web.xml
still has this:

<servlet>
    <servlet-name>jsp</servlet-name>
    <servlet-class>org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet</servlet-class>
    <init-param>
        <param-name>fork</param-name>
        <param-value>false</param-value>
    </init-param>
    <init-param>
        <param-name>xpoweredBy</param-name>
        <param-value>false</param-value>
    </init-param>
    <init-param>
        <param-name>*development*</param-name>
        <param-value>*false*</param-value>
    </init-param>
    <load-on-startup>3</load-on-startup>
</servlet>

Am I right?

I had to copy that jsp servlet declaration into my web.xml (fortunately I
still use web.xml) and change the developement parameter.

It's not a perfect solution but still acceptable. Thanks, Romain.