tomee-users mailing list archives

From Jean-Louis Monteiro <jlmonte...@tomitribe.com>
Subject Re: Stateful EJB not removed after @Remove annotation
Date Sun, 11 May 2014 13:21:25 GMT
Well, Andy has finished the 1.6.0.2 which is under VOTE.
He's starting to prepare everything for the 1.7.0 release. So hopefully he
can start maybe next week a VOTE on this.
It takes 3 days to VOTE and then one more to publish and get everything
synchronized.

>From my experience, the first shoot is never the good one, so I expect
we'll need to reroll a VOTE.
In any way, I thing 15 days should be a good target.

Note that we decided to move the version to 1.7.0 of the current trunk
(1.6.1). The code won't change, but there is significant changes to just
keep the latest digit updated.

Jean-Louis

--
Jean-Louis Monteiro