tomee-users mailing list archives

From Xavier Dury <kal...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: ApplicationComposer and secured WebService
Date Wed, 14 May 2014 06:49:14 GMT
Hi,
I will try with with "cxf-rs.auth".
In the meantime, I found out @Module's could also return EjbModule which lets me configure
an OpenejbJar like this:
@Modulepublic EjbModule ejbModule() {  EjbJar ejbJar = new EjbJar();  EnterpriseBean bean
= ejbJar.addEnterpriseBean(new StatelessBean(MyService.class));  OpenejbJar openejbJar = new
OpenejbJar();  EjbDeployment deployment = openejbJar.addEjbDeployment(new EjbDeployment(bean));
 deployment.addProperty("webservice.security.authMethod", "BASIC");  return new EjbModule(ejbJar,
openejbJar);}
This makes me think that the documentation about the valid return types for ApplicationComposer
@Module's (http://tomee.apache.org/examples-trunk/application-composer/README.html) should
be adapted to include all types present in ApplicationComposers.MODULE_TYPES.
Regards,
Xavier