tomee-users mailing list archives

From Xavier Dury <kal...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: ApplicationComposer and secured WebService
Date Wed, 14 May 2014 08:29:37 GMT
[fixed formatting]

Hi,

I will try with with "cxf-rs.auth".

In the meantime, I found out @Module's could also return EjbModule which lets me configure
an OpenejbJar like this:

@Module
public EjbModule ejbModule() {
  EjbJar ejbJar = new EjbJar();
  EnterpriseBean bean = ejbJar.addEnterpriseBean(new StatelessBean(MyService.class));
  OpenejbJar openejbJar = new OpenejbJar();
  EjbDeployment deployment = openejbJar.addEjbDeployment(new EjbDeployment(bean));
  deployment.addProperty("webservice.security.authMethod", "BASIC");
  return new EjbModule(ejbJar, openejbJar);
}

This makes me think that the documentation about the valid return types for ApplicationComposer
@Module's (http://tomee.apache.org/examples-trunk/application-composer/README.html) should
be adapted to include all types present in ApplicationComposers.MODULE_TYPES.

Regards,

Xavier