tomee-users mailing list archives

From Xavier Dury <kal...@hotmail.com>
Subject ApplicationComposer and secured WebService
Date Fri, 09 May 2014 13:19:24 GMT
Hi,
I am using ApplicationComposer to test an EJB exposed as a WebService.
My service is secured with @RolesAllowed and I would like to use BASIC authentication or disable
security for the test.
As I don't know how to disable security, I tried to activate BASIC authentication (with groups/user.properties).
To do that, I would either need:- an openejb-jar.xml with the proper config, but then I don't
know how to include this file in my @Module EjbJar;- or configure BASIC authentication on
my @Module EnterpriseBean, but then I don't see any method on StatelessBean that can do that.
Does anybody have an idea how to do that?
The only way that works is by using EjbContainerRunner (which deploys everything including
openejb-jar.xml) but as I would like to use some mocks, I would prefer using ApplicationComposerRunner
instead.
Thanks,
Xavier