tomee-users mailing list archives

From "Markus F. Frisch" <markus.fri...@nobiscum.de>
Subject Re: Netbeans Users
Date Tue, 20 May 2014 08:38:22 GMT
Hi,

I'm using Netbeans for all my maven projects. We develop software that runs on JBoss EAP 6.x
developing with NB and JBoss is a pain because you need a full package deploy cycle every
time you change an XHTML file.

GlassFish was problematic too because we rely heavily on hibernate envers and don't want to
support different builds for different AppServers.

We already used openejb embedded in our integration tests, so tomee looked like a good way
to make development simpler with NB. Plus the additional benefit of noticing when we depend
on mojarra-specific behavior in our app.

Hope that helps,
   Markus

Von einem iPhone gesendet

> Am 20.05.2014 um 10:30 schrieb "Andy Gumbrecht" <agumbrecht@tomitribe.com>:
>
> Hi Everyone,
>
> I am chatting with some of the Netbeans team in regards to how their IDE fits into the
TomEE picture.
> I have used Netbeans in the past and think it is a great tool, but for the last few years
it's been Intellij-IDEA on my desk.