tomee-users mailing list archives

From Andy Gumbrecht <agumbre...@tomitribe.com>
Subject Re: Standalone OpenEJB application example
Date Sun, 04 May 2014 11:14:52 GMT
I'm mobile right now so not able to dig in, but it'll be a library/service issue. You will
still require the cxf libs etc. there is a way using maven-dependency-plugin goal to write
all the libs a project requires to a directory. Run that on your standalone project and see
what might be missing from openejb standalone. Hope this helps, but I'll be able to test and
help more later.
Andy.
--
Andy Gumbrecht http://www.tomitribe.com