tomee-users mailing list archives

From hwaastad <he...@waastad.org>
Subject Re: TomEE 1.7.0 and Deltaspike 0.7
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 10:35:23 GMT
HI,
I've been tuning my current project with the jars plugin and after tunins
scope on dependencies I've made both skinny and standalone wars. So it seems
to be working nicely.

The only issue I have is that I use the resources-optimizer-maven-plugin to
optimize my resources and right now it breaks the jars.txt in WEB-INF.

I will try to modify options etc tro se if I can use both.
Default configuration for wars on the optimizer plugin doeas not.

br hw