tomee-users mailing list archives

From Helge Waastad <he...@waastad.org>
Subject Re: tomee redeployment issue
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2014 14:58:45 GMT
No,
I kind of used to providing test projects :-)

https://github.com/hwaastad/BValEvaluation.git

I think I've found out whats generating the issue:

I have a custom constraintviolationmapper registered in openejb-jar.xml.
If I remove this, the applications are deployed as usual.

BTW, no tomee maven plugin in this project so you'll have to build and
add/remove webapp1/webapp2 to a running 1.7.0 installation

br hw

On to., 2014-06-19 at 16:16 +0200, Andy Gumbrecht wrote:
> I know it's maybe too much to ask, but can you provide an example/test
> case project?
>
> Andy.
>
> On 19/06/2014 16:10, Helge Waastad wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I've from source now (e2a349b)
> >
> > and the issue is still present.
> >
> > Having only one webapp (using bval) I can redeploy without issues.
> > Having more than one webapp, redeployment fails.
> >
> > br hw
> >
> > On to., 2014-06-19 at 12:27 +0200, Andy Gumbrecht wrote:
> >> BeanValidationAppendixInterceptor has changed since 1.6.0 - And looks like it
should work now.
> >> I'm going to change the exception catch to be more explicit.
> >>
> >> If you could run this on the snapshot and let me know if it broken that would
be cool. I doubt we'd invest time on the 1.6.x path to fix this with 1.7.x just around the
corner.