tomee-users mailing list archives

From hwaastad <he...@waastad.org>
Subject Re: Deltaspike 1.0.0 issue?
Date Sun, 22 Jun 2014 12:40:37 GMT
Yeah,
I done quite a bit of testing and this is what I've come to:

ear:
 <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.deltaspike.core</groupId>
            <artifactId>deltaspike-core-api</artifactId>
        </dependency>

ejb:

<dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.deltaspike.modules</groupId>
            <artifactId>deltaspike-data-module-api</artifactId>
            <scope>compile</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.deltaspike.modules</groupId>
            <artifactId>deltaspike-data-module-impl</artifactId>
            <scope>runtime</scope>
            <exclusions>
                <exclusion>
                    <groupId>org.apache.deltaspike.core</groupId>
                    <artifactId>deltaspike-core-impl</artifactId>
                </exclusion>
                <exclusion>
                    <groupId>org.apache.deltaspike.core</groupId>
                    <artifactId>deltaspike-core-api</artifactId>
                </exclusion>
            </exclusions>
        </dependency>

war:

<dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.deltaspike.core</groupId>
            <artifactId>deltaspike-core-api</artifactId>
            <scope>compile</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.deltaspike.core</groupId>
            <artifactId>deltaspike-core-impl</artifactId>
            <scope>runtime</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.deltaspike.modules</groupId>
            <artifactId>deltaspike-jsf-module-api</artifactId>
            <scope>compile</scope>
        </dependency>
        <dependency>
            <groupId>org.apache.deltaspike.modules</groupId>
            <artifactId>deltaspike-jsf-module-impl</artifactId>
            <scope>runtime</scope>
        </dependency>

This wil not add core-impl to ear/lib but only api

For those interested:
https://github.com/hwaastad/TomeeDeltaEar.git

Works now on one web app.
I will see if this will work on my real ear project.

br hw