tomee-users mailing list archives

From Mark Struberg <strub...@yahoo.de>
Subject Re: Alternatives and beans.xml
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2014 15:52:56 GMT
> The moment you find a way to do something,
> there is always a better one

Well, this is true for others as well ;)
There is just no silver bullet and no 1-fits it all hammer for all problems.

The thing is that we (as community) discussing about such things can spread the word and share
ideas. And each one of us has such good ideas. And each one of us has parts where others have
better ideas.
Just keep posting on the list. You will learn a lot new things - but others will as well (and
I'm not talking about other users but also about us core hackers)

LieGrue,
strub