tomee-users mailing list archives

From Andy Gumbrecht <agumbre...@tomitribe.com>
Subject Re: TomEE and activemq web console
Date Sat, 14 Jun 2014 07:55:31 GMT
Repo issues crop up more when you're playing with the source and pulling or pushing snapshots.
Something I do if I feel like there is maybe such an issue is to just rename .m2/repository
to .m2/repository.old - if it turns out not to be the cause then I can revert, and I don't
need to download half the internet again ;-)
--
Andy Gumbrecht http://www.tomitribe.com
TomEE treibt Tomitribe!