tomee-users mailing list archives

From Andy Gumbrecht <agumbre...@tomitribe.com>
Subject Re: @Injected field of a @Injected field is null
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 08:58:28 GMT
If you are using maven just replace version 1.6.0.1 with version
1.7.0-SNAPSHOT in your pom.xml, else download it from here:
http://tomee.apache.org/download/tomee-1.7.0-snapshot.html

Andy.

On 04/06/2014 07:52, Vamsee Lakamsani wrote:
> You are right. I pushed an update to my repo by adding a hello() business method. In
the debugger  MyDao becomes non-null when the method is entered.
> I do have a case in my larger app where I 'm seeing nulls even in the business method.
Let me see if I can reproduce that in this small app.

--
   Andy Gumbrecht

   http://www.tomitribe.com
   agumbrecht@tomitribe.com