tomee-users mailing list archives

From David Hoffer <dhoff...@gmail.com>
Subject Problems with EAR deployments and CXF
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2014 13:13:33 GMT
I'm trying to get my EAR to work correctly when deployed in TomEE.  My EAR
contains several WARs that are CXF based webservices.  These work fine as
standalone WARs in Tomcat and in TomEE but when I deploy as EAR in TomEE
I'm getting CXF marshaling errors.

I see that TomEE has several CXF jars in it's lib folder so I'm wondering
if those are conflicting with the CXF jars in my EAR.

How do I manage this?  I don't think I need/want any CXF support from the
container as I already have the jars I need.  Does TomEE support this?  Do
I have to configure TomEE to use my jars/etc?

-Dave