tomee-users mailing list archives

From jieryn <jie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: recent tomee / arquillian / openjpa failure
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 01:15:27 GMT
Ok, I believe I have picked up your change for the "file:" checking,
but it still is not solving it. Even after moving
src/main/resources/META-INF/persistence.xml to
src/main/webapp/WEB-INF/persistence.xml. (Though, it really shouldn't
matter anyway, because Arquillian is the one passing in the
src/test/resources/persistence.xml to test Archive).

https://travis-ci.org/jieryn/javaee-example/builds/26720549