tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomee 1.6.0.2 file tomee.xml not contain any resource
Date Mon, 23 Jun 2014 19:45:02 GMT
Personally I'm clearly -1 for it. Just makes noise and doesn't solve the
fact the config is misused cause when you obviously provide an advanced
config it is tempting to touch this value even if you don't get what it
does.

BTW we can just add a comment saying config can be found here
http://tomee.apache.org/containers-and-resources.html

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/