tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problems with EAR deployments and CXF
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2014 17:20:52 GMT
Hi

edit conf/conf.d/cxf.properties and conf/conf.d/cxf-rs.properties to set
the property:

disabled = true

you can also add in conf/system.properties:
openejb.classloader.forced-load=org.apache.cxf

Finally using tomee webprofile would allow you to not have cxf in the container

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau