tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: error with maven: i tried to run with: package tomee:run
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 17:16:26 GMT
you can configure synchronization block (just define
<synchronization></synchronization> for defaults in plugin
configuration). For classes you need to add extension .class and
activate reloadOnUpdate or (personally I prefer next one) type
"reload[ENTER]" in the console.

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/