tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomee redeployment issue
Date Tue, 24 Jun 2014 08:30:44 GMT
Created https://gist.github.com/rmannibucau/78fe3fd56de0dbf02c84

started a tomee (localhost:8080) then run the test several times. It always
works as expected even if you change valid to something else to get 406
then you get 200 when back to valid.

This just deploys/undeploys both webapp at each run.

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau