tomee-users mailing list archives

From Alex Soto <asot...@gmail.com>
Subject Bean Validation Design By Contract
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2014 15:15:39 GMT
Hello,

I am writing an example of Bean Validation Design By Contract. Is there a
"clean" way to write an Arquillian test to test this feature?

I have read that I can need to add this property to system.properties
org.apache.openejb.default.system.interceptors
= org.apache.openejb.bval.BeanValidationAppendixInterceptor

but I suppose that in case of Arquillian test I will need to set it using
System class. Is there any other way to do it? Like setting in tomee.xml?

Thank you so much.
Alex.

  Alex Soto Bueno
  www.lordofthejars.com