tomee-users mailing list archives

From Alex Soto <asot...@gmail.com>
Subject DeltaSpike + Arquillian + Apache TomEE
Date Sun, 01 Jun 2014 20:51:29 GMT
Hi,

I am writing a tutorial about how to inject properties files in CDI POJOs
using DeltaSpike. You can find code here:
https://github.com/tomitribe/community/tree/master/injecting-properties and
the test here:
https://github.com/tomitribe/community/blob/master/injecting-properties/src/test/java/org/superbiz/cdi/properties/MongoDbFactoryTest.java

I am using the Arquillian Embed Adapter for Apache TomEE, and it is funny
one thing I have seen. If I run the test over Servlet 3.0 protocol then it
works, but if I run the test using the default (which is local) it throws a
NullPointerException (basically because values are not injected). Any idea?
Probably something related with classpath.

  Alex Soto Bueno
  www.lordofthejars.com