tomee-users mailing list archives

From Alex Soto <asot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomee 1.7.0 Release-Date
Date Tue, 17 Jun 2014 07:34:00 GMT
Cool it would be awesome to have it before 28th June. I am presenting on
Eclipse DemoCamp the new features of WebTools and it would be awesome to
use Apace TomEE 1.7.0 because I need support of Java 8 :D. Which does not
work in version 1.6.0.2

  Alex Soto Bueno - Computer Engineer
  www.lordofthejars.com