tomee-users mailing list archives

From Morten Minke <morten.mi...@salvesdevelopment.nl>
Subject Hash links not working
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 09:13:03 GMT
Hello Tomee,

Today I downloaded the Tomee binary distribution and I wanted to check to
md5 and asc checksum files against the download. However, the links on the
download page refer to the mirror downloads which do not include the
md5/asc files.
In the download documentation you mention to download these files from the
main download site, but do not include the links, where to find these.
I think it would be helpful to correct the links for the md5/asc files to
directly use the main apache site (same as is done with httpd for example).

Regards,

Morten Minke