tomee-users mailing list archives

From James Green <james.mk.gr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Roadmap (CXF 3)
Date Wed, 04 Jun 2014 14:09:26 GMT
I was reading Romain's email about the situation being worse as
re-certification would be required as the interfaces will have changed. I
read that as meaning that each time the interfaces changed a costly
re-certification process would be required.

Can something not be JEE-6 and JEE-7 compliant at the same time then? I was
hoping by upgrading TomEE to CXF 3 it would retain EE-6 compliance and gain
an EE-7 component. Re-certification with an open TCK ought be free..?