tomee-users mailing list archives

From Andy Gumbrecht <agumbre...@tomitribe.com>
Subject Re: Query regarding Deployment of EAR in Tomee
Date Fri, 11 Jul 2014 09:58:40 GMT
Ashwini,

It's really cool that you are using TomEE, it's such a great product.

What you are trying to do is theoretically possible, but with legacy
applications we can never be sure so the only way is give it a run like
you are doing. Well done!

We have some great documentation here:
http://tomee.apache.org/documentation.html
And lots of documented examples here:
http://tomee.apache.org/examples-trunk/index.html

The deploy docs are specifically here:
http://tomee.apache.org/deploying-in-tomee.html

Also, you can download the source and build all the examples using
Maven, see here: http://tomee.apache.org/dev/source-code.html
There are thousands of tests that server as valuable examples.

Hope this helps, and please get back to us if you need help.
Let us know how the projects works and if our documentation helped you
or not.

Thanks, and have a great weekend.

Andy.

--