tomee-users mailing list archives

From Alexander Wagner <alexander.wag...@inside-m2m.de>
Subject Re: TomEE OpenEJB IDE Support
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2014 07:39:23 GMT
Sorry I didn't mentioned that we use maven for the projects and also m2e
in Eclipse. Without theses tools the build process might be not so
comfortable.

The DCEVM is really great stuff, I used it already, too. I need to
install it again after a new eclipse installation. Sometimes I had the
felling that the debugger gets more often out of sync and didn't
recognized than any changes, but this might be only a personal feeling.

The m2e conntectors are a good advice, we are using mostly the ignore
feature of eclipse to exclude unsupported lifecycles:-D

So in the end we wouldn't be alone if we use war-files over ears or
ejb-jar. For the moment satisfying :-)