tomee-users mailing list archives

From Bjorn Danielsson <bjorn-apa...@lists.cuspycode.com>
Subject Re: Spooky org.terracotta.quartz.skipUpdateCheck
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2014 14:39:23 GMT
I checked the URL connectivity with curl, and I checked the 302-
redirect host, and both are responsive on the machine in question.
Then I temporarily added bogus routes to both hosts, and nothing
changed. There are no delays due to failed connection attempts.
In fact the webapp starts as usual, and beans and servlets are
responsive, it's just that the timers stop working.

I noticed one more thing now when taking a second look at the logs.
When I redeploy with skipUpdateCheck=true I get log messages about
QuartzScheduler shutting down during undeployment and about one
second later it is initialized during deployment. With an empty
system.properties I get no such messages during redeployment,
only at start and stop of tomee itself.

Here is a small ant project that reproduces the behaviour:

svn co https://github.com/cuspycode/apache-stuff/trunk/schedule-bug

--
Bjorn Danielsson
Cuspy Code AB