tomee-users mailing list archives

From Bjorn Danielsson <bjorn-apa...@lists.cuspycode.com>
Subject Re: Has anyone here tried TomEE with Apache Stratos?
Date Fri, 04 Jul 2014 17:40:38 GMT
Thanks for your reply Jean-Louis. I investigated a bit more
myself and according to the docs the cloud controller works
with Tomcat at the IaaS level, so I assume it should also
work with TomEE. However, I gave up trying to make it work
with a simple OpenStack lab environment after a few hours,
partly because the docs weren't consistent with the release,
and during the process I also realized that the whole thing
was a bit of overkill for my current requirements anyway.

Bash & curl will do wonders if you can keep things simple :)

--
Bjorn Danielsson
Cuspy Code AB