tomee-users mailing list archives

From Luis Castro <luis_cas...@animotion.com.mx>
Subject TOMEE 1.6 Service installed in Windows 7 don't respect variable setenv.bat
Date Wed, 09 Jul 2014 08:46:44 GMT
I am instaled TOMME 1.6.0 in windows 7 for testing,using script.

service.bat install

And follow tip in catalina.bat file.

 Do not set the variables in this script. Instead put them into a script
 setenv.bat in CATALINA_BASE/bin to keep your customizations separate.

The content file serenv.bat
set JAVA_OPTS= -server -Xms128m -Xmx1024m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m
-Djava.awt.headless=true
set CATALINA_OPTS=-Dorg.apache.el.parser.COERCE_TO_ZERO=false

I have observed that the properties in the file  setenv.bat, dont respected or
implemented at the time of starting the operating system,, however if
I run manualy
the startup.bat file these are read and applied.
I am noted that the service that is a call.TomEE.x86.exe.

Service instalted in Windons call "Apache TOMEE"
vale : C://apache-tomee-plus-1.6.0\bin\TomEE.x86.exe //RS//TomEE

questions
1: - How the file TomEE.x86.exe work?
2: -.? Startup.bat is called through service "TomEE.x86.exe"?
3: - Do I have to make an "exe" from the startup.bat in hard code the
variables? sorry google translator

In my app testing see value if no "null",
SourceCode
return System.getProperty("org.apache.el.parser.COERCE_TO_ZERO");