tomee-users mailing list archives

From Tamás Kimmel <kumm0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomee-maven-plugin webappDefaultConfig broken
Date Sun, 27 Jul 2014 10:20:20 GMT
Thanks, great!
Do you mean jsp-development property? i'll take a look at it when you think
it should work.

For 1.7.x i think i've found a simple and harmless fix.
In OpenEJBContextConfig.processAnnotationsUrl a simple null check for
currentUrl solve my problem.

524: if (currentUrl == null || NewLoaderLogic.skip(currentUrl)) {

The overridden method from catalina does this too, so it seem to be a
reasonable fix.