tomee-users mailing list archives

From Tamás Kimmel <kumm0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomee-maven-plugin @PersistenceUnit multiple matches
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 09:04:40 GMT
Thank you guys, even me agree it is not a blocker bug.

Romain: I don't want to be the man who force you work at midnight :)

I've hacked liquibase. Overridden a method not to fail when
classLoader.getResources(path) returns more element.
Now it works.
But i've run into an other problem .... :P
eclipselink does not find eclipselink-orm.xml after moving my
persistence.xml :)