tomee-users mailing list archives

From Tamás Kimmel <kumm0...@gmail.com>
Subject tomee-maven-plugin @PersistenceUnit multiple matches
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2014 17:29:16 GMT
Hi!

I'm experimenting with tomee-maven-plugin 1.7.0-SNAPSHOT, and run into a
problem.

If i put a src/main/resources/META-INF/persistence.xml in my simple web
project, and use
<webappDefaultConfig>true</webappDefaultConfig>
tomee doubles my persistence unit.

SEVERE - FAIL ... myapp-web: @PersistenceUnit unitName has multiple
matches: unitName "default" has 2 possible matches.

I think the problem somewhere around externalRepositories and some
classloader magic.

When i knock this out with a dummy setting like this:
<externalRepositories>

<externalRepository>target/emptydir</externalRepository>
</externalRepositories>

My application deploys. ( but i lost class hotswapping )

Are there anybody who tried webappDefaultConfig with a war containing a
persistence unit?