tomee-users mailing list archives

From Tamás Kimmel <kumm0...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomee-maven-plugin webappDefaultConfig broken
Date Sun, 27 Jul 2014 15:09:25 GMT
So (after some debug), i found it.
I have a file in my target/classes missing from WEB-INF/classes.
- netbeans puts '.netbeans_automatic_build' into target/classes -

After the linked change introduced in EmptyDirContext, target/classes
listed, but resources looked up from WEB-INF/classes.
So all files in target/classes have to exist in WEB-INF/classes.
I don't know is it a bug or, is it expected.

i'll take a look at trunk too, to check this behavior.