tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a CXF Async thread pool?
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 06:40:50 GMT
I wouldn't add it in the container (cxf is a special jar for tomee
plus) but giving a try is the best way to know ;). Wonder if you can't
simply use cxf 3/2.7 async conduit with cxf 2. It is theorytically
possible, would need to check the modularity of cxf for it.

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau