tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Maven plugin and remote deployer
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2014 08:18:09 GMT
Hi

yes configuration doesn't seem enough for remote deployment. Default
is local deployment. You need to set <useBinaries> to true. It will
deploy path archive with the name of the file in the path. (context is
ignored in this case)

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/