tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache Maven plugin and remote deployer
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2014 08:53:00 GMT
well actually this is one of the rare page we can't edit since it is
generated ;). But yes we should ensure we update it with each release.
I guess we need to add some comments in the code too to get it right

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau