tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomee-maven-plugin webappDefaultConfig broken
Date Sun, 27 Jul 2014 10:23:24 GMT
well trunk should work with the limitation we only add target/classes
etc to existing war to if you remove and it was in war you'll still
find the resource (shouldn't be a big deal)

about 1.7: url shouldn't be null so I guess the real question is why
it is null? can be an more important issue hidding the fact we don't
handle some kind of url

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/