tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: XA datasource in tomee.xml
Date Mon, 21 Jul 2014 17:18:14 GMT
Hi

Well using class-name you create an instance of the specified class (using
setter or constructor ) so just use mysql attributes you need.

Using dbcp you always create a DataSource which can be backed by a
XADataSource in JTA.

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/