tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Is there a CXF Async thread pool?
Date Sun, 20 Jul 2014 08:22:59 GMT
Hard => should be 1h to get it integrated
Possible => not since we wouldn't be certified anymore

I didnt throw the topic yet cause we need to release 1.7 but I'd like to
get 2.0.x-alpha where we are neither javaee 7 nor certified but in between
ee6 and 7 where we could have cxf 3

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/