tomee-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jaas . is possible set The file conf not into java_opts but only with System.setPtoperties into serveletcontextlistener?
Date Sun, 13 Jul 2014 11:21:52 GMT
this one does more or less it
https://github.com/rmannibucau/agoncal-application-petstore-ee6/blob/master/src/main/java/org/agoncal/application/petstore/security/SimpleLoginModule.java

I remember there was a thread about it on the list but i don't have
the link anymore in my box


Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
LinkedIn: http://fr.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau


2014-07-13 13:16 GMT+02:00 mauro2java2011 <mauro2java2011@gmail.com>:
> Please do you have a link for a github repos with a example of a custom
> realm implementation? For example using jpa for user and roles .  I
>
> Tank you
> Il 13/lug/2014 10:08 "Romain Manni-Bucau [via TomEE & OpenEJB]" <
> ml-node+s979440n4670395h20@n4.nabble.com> ha scritto:
>
>> no default should be ok for you
>>
>>
>> Romain Manni-Bucau
>> Twitter: @rmannibucau
>> Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
>> LinkedIn: http://fr.linkedin.com/in/rmannibucau
>> Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau
>>
>>
>> 2014-07-12 12:41 GMT+02:00 mauro2java2011 <[hidden email]
>> <http://user/SendEmail.jtp?type=node&node=4670395&i=0>>:
>> > escuse mew but i have di deacctive the systemproperties? i not
>> understand the
>> > you note on jira
>> >
>> >
>> >
>> > --
>> > View this message in context:
>> http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/jaas-is-possible-set-The-file-conf-not-into-java-opts-but-only-with-System-setPtoperties-into-servel-tp4670386p4670391.html
>> > Sent from the TomEE Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------
>>  If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion
>> below:
>>
>> http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/jaas-is-possible-set-The-file-conf-not-into-java-opts-but-only-with-System-setPtoperties-into-servel-tp4670386p4670395.html
>>  To unsubscribe from jaas . is possible set The file conf not into
>> java_opts but only with System.setPtoperties into serveletcontextlistener?, click
>> here
>> <http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=unsubscribe_by_code&node=4670386&code=bWF1cm8yamF2YTIwMTFAZ21haWwuY29tfDQ2NzAzODZ8LTExMTcxODc2MjU=>
>> .
>> NAML
>> <http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>
>>
>
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/jaas-is-possible-set-The-file-conf-not-into-java-opts-but-only-with-System-setPtoperties-into-servel-tp4670386p4670403.html
> Sent from the TomEE Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.

Mime
View raw message