tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New feature?
Date Mon, 28 Jul 2014 09:43:33 GMT
Hehe,

pretty sure it doesn't use it anymore, jaxb stuff is converted to sax
with sxc so finally the sax adapter uses the adapter in a hardcoded
(generated) way (see openejb-jee-accessors).  Moreover we don't use
jaxb or xml for factories so I think the best way is to have a
setXXXSize(String size) { size = new HumanReadableSize(size); } in
factories

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/