tomee-users mailing list archives

From Romain Manni-Bucau <rmannibu...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomee-maven-plugin @PersistenceUnit multiple matches
Date Thu, 17 Jul 2014 18:52:22 GMT
hmm, looked a bit and fixing it for mvn plugin would introduce side
effects in other usages (where you want it). Actually it means the war
shouldn't take into account these resources. This is not what does
default config but it can be done with some more config.

I'll let it this way for next release and I'm sure we'll rediscuss it for 2.0.x

Romain Manni-Bucau
Twitter: @rmannibucau
Blog: http://rmannibucau.wordpress.com/
Github: https://github.com/rmannibucau