tomee-users mailing list archives

From Alex Soto <asot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Apache TomEE Embedded
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2014 09:48:33 GMT
Now covered with Maven dependency plugin in installation I was wondering if
I should add maven tomee plugin inside installation or inside deployment.
Because maybe the main focus of plugin is to start and deploy something I
decided to left outside a way to install Apache TomEE.

But maybe I will reconsider in near future :)