tomee-users mailing list archives

From Alex Soto <asot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unlinked URL
Date Sat, 19 Jul 2014 22:44:57 GMT
Following same topic:

I have seen that in link
http://tomee.apache.org/containers-and-resources.html there is a reference
to TransactionManager but it only contains one attribute meanwhile the
transactionmanager-config page contains a list of them, is it possible that
containers-and-resources page is outdated?

Another thing that I have read in transactionmanager-config page is that in
resources.xml file you can define transaction manager. I remember listening
David in Devoxx that in resources.xml you can define containers and
resources but not transactions manager because they are global to all
applications.

Maybe I am wrong (my memory is not what it was), but it seems to have sense.

Sorry for all these questions about documentation. I think that
documentation of Apache TomEE is pretty well but now that I am starting to
use it massively I found some things that I am not sure if they are wrong
or not.

Thank you guys I will pay next beer !!! :)

> Hello,
>
> today googling a bit I have found next link
> http://tomee.apache.org/transactionmanager-config.html which is how to
> configure transactions in Apache TomEE. But if you got o Documentation site
> of Apache TomEE http://tomee.apache.org/documentation.html a reference to
> this link is not found anywhere, so it seems like if anyone need some
> information on how to configure transactions it may relies on Google
> instead of Apache TomEE documentation.
>
> If transaction documentation is still valid do you think we can add this
> link to main documentation page? I can do it if this page is not auto
> rendered, no problem :)

>   Alex Soto Bueno
>   www.lordofthejars.com

  Alex Soto Bueno - Computer Engineer