tomee-users mailing list archives

From Alex Soto <asot...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache Maven plugin and remote deployer
Date Fri, 18 Jul 2014 07:38:18 GMT
Hello,

Maybe I have misunderstood something but I am trying to deploy a war file
to a remote tomEE, something like done with maven cargo plugin.

Plugin configuration looks like:

<plugin>
  <groupId>org.apache.openejb.maven</groupId>
  <artifactId>tomee-maven-plugin</artifactId>
  <version>1.6.0.2</version>
  <configuration>
    <tomeeHost>${ip}</tomeeHost>
    <path>${project.build.directory}/test-tomee-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.war</path>
    <context>test</context>
  </configuration>
</plugin>

and then I run

mvn clean package tomee:deploy

and although the build is success and next line is printed: INFO:
RemoteInitialContextCreated{providerUri=http://192.....:8080/tomee/ejb}

the war file is not deployed. Maybe cannot be used as remote? If I miss any
attribute then maybe the fact that the file cannot be deployed should make
fail the build?

Alex

  Alex Soto Bueno
  www.lordofthejars.com