tomee-users mailing list archives

From Alex Soto <asot...@gmail.com>
Subject service-jar.xml and openejb-jar.xml
Date Tue, 22 Jul 2014 11:52:46 GMT
Hi guys,

I am writing a document about how to configure Apache TomEE. I have almost
finished but I have one question related to two configuration files that I
have not found so much information. These files are service-jar.xml and
openejb-jar.xml.

For the first one I have read the one provided by Apache TomEE and I
understand exactly the purpose of that file. But I am not pretty sure why
this file should worry final user, I mean now I cannot imagine a use case
where final user may require to create its own service-jar.xml.

On the other side there is openejb-jar.xml, probably because I have always
used annotations approach and not required really complex logic I have
never used this file. What is exactly its purpose?

Thanks

Alex.

  Alex Soto Bueno
  www.lordofthejars.com