tomee-users mailing list archives

From Alex Soto <asot...@gmail.com>
Subject TomEE Maven Plugin Documentation
Date Sun, 27 Jul 2014 08:52:49 GMT
Hi guys,

I have seen another page which is outdated as well. This is the TomEE Maven
Plugin  - Optional Parameters section.

For example there is no information for context parameter, which in fact it
is available in Mojo.
https://github.com/apache/tomee/blob/trunk/maven/tomee-maven-plugin/src/main/java/org/apache/openejb/maven/plugin/AbstractTomEEMojo.java#L163

I don't know where I should modify this page, I have no problem to update
it but because I know that cannot be modified directly I don't know where
to do it.

I think that we should talk about how to improve the documentation in the
sense that it doesn't get outdated. For example I am using docstract
https://github.com/lordofthejars/docstract of course it is only a
possibility, you need to update the documentation as well but at least
documentation and source code are at the same class which maybe it is easy
to keep it updated.

Well it is only an idea of course.

Alex.

  Alex Soto Bueno