tomee-users mailing list archives

From Alex Soto <asot...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Unlinked URL
Date Sun, 20 Jul 2014 18:31:43 GMT
And another attributes which confuses me a bit is the stateless one:

http://tomee.apache.org/statelesscontainer-config.html
vs
http://tomee.apache.org/containers-and-resources.html

In containers-and-resources link it is said that to set the pool size you
must use PoolSize, but then watching statelesscontainer-config apart from a
list of more attributes than defined in the containers-and-resources, it
seems that PoolSize is another attribute called maxSize.

If you tell me in which class I can inspect the real values I will do it.
Probably it will happens the same with statefulcontainer-config size.

Thank you so much,
Alex.