tomee-users mailing list archives

From Alex Soto <asot...@gmail.com>
Subject Apache TomEE Embedded
Date Wed, 16 Jul 2014 09:37:28 GMT
Hi,

I am writing about all the ways that an Apache TomEE can be installed.
Basically I explain four (of course it could be more but I think they could
be the most used ones).

* Distribution file
* Maven dependency plugin
* Dropin WAR
* Embedded

My question is regarding to embedded one. When you add embedded tomee as
dependency

    <dependency>
  <groupId>org.apache.openejb</groupId>
  <artifactId>tomee-embedded</artifactId>
  <version>1.6.0.2</version>
</dependency>

What package is being imported (Webprofile or a mix). I said that because
inspecting dependencies you can see that for example Connector dependencies
are downloaded (which they are not a part of WebProfile), but for example
JAXRS or WebServices are not downloaded.

Thanks!!

  Alex Soto Bueno - Computer Engineer
  www.lordofthejars.com